WORSHIP & COMMUNION – Sunday at 10AM
- We’ll spend some time wondering about the phrase: the will of God.
- Scriptures readings will include: Mark 1:21-26, Matthew 6:9-13, John 11:35.
- Livestream the service
- Listen on 98.5 CKWR FM radio.
- Access the Knox YouTube channel
CHURCH SCHOOL (A message from Carole)
Calling all youth! Join Amy Zavitz in Sunday School Zoom on February 14, 11:30AM – 12:30PM, for Lost in the (Urban Food) Desert, an interactive engagement on urban food access. We’ll journey together through the barriers, experiences and difficult choices that many Canadians face. This will be our PWS&D 2021 Kick-off event!
ALSO: Send Carole your prayer requests for our world, our community, our region and our church family. These will become part of a Knox Sunday School Lenten Calendar, and will be posted for our community to use. Email Carole with your prayer.
EASTER CHOIR, 2021 (A message from MC)
Do you miss singing in a group? Do you need an hour and 15 minutes a week where all you have to do is sing, with a bonus meditative vocal warm-up and body stretches, for good measure? (The choir calls this “spa time”!) Do you miss having people to connect with for a shared goal? If any of this appeals to you, come out to our weekly choir gatherings on Zoom, as we prepare music for Easter. We’d love to see you. MC will happily walk you through the technical side of music-making in this new world. Contact MC for more information.
Have you heard about Camp Kintail’s Easter-In-A-Basket? It’s Holy Week in a box! Each box contains 8 days of fun and reflective activities for any age. It also includes step-by-step instructions to make your own Easter basket. They are great for kids and families, but also would make a great gift for older adults who will be celebrating Easter alone.
Quantities are limited. Learn more and register here: Easter-In-A-Basket.
COMMUNITY CARE & PRAYER
Please pray for Helen & Matt Fagan, and for Helen’s sister Susan, brother-in-law Greg and their family. A tragic traffic accident last weekend caused the death of Susan’s and Greg’s son, Evan (12). Their daughter Amanda (10) is on life support, and daughter Alyssa (8) is recuperating in hospital. Please carry them in your heart as they grieve this tragic loss.
CONNECTING TOGETHER (February 15, 7-9PM)
- Embodied Prayer: Six Postures of Prayer
- Tamara Shantz will join the group, sharing ways to pray when we need more than words.
- 7:00-7:30 (optional) – Time for casual conversation in small breakout rooms.
- 7:30-9:00 – Presentation and discussion.
- For access link and information, contact Kathy Sauve.
ANNUAL MEETING & TAX RECEIPTS
- Tax receipts for 2020 donations to Knox have been emailed. If you have not received yours, make sure to check your junk/spam folders. Call the office at 519-886-4150 or email Charlene if you have any questions.
- Knox Annual Meeting is scheduled for Sunday, March 7, at 1PM.
- In order to help the actual meeting run smoothly online, a Q&A will be held the week before, on February 28, 1PM. If you have any questions about the financial or written reports, we encourage you to attend the Q&A.
- Both the Meeting and the Q&A will be held on Zoom.
- The Annual Report for 2020 will be circulated as soon as it is available.