By God’s grace, Jesus Christ does not call us his servants, he calls us his friends! What better reason could we have to bring an offering of gratitude? The giving emphasis “I Have Called You Friends” springs from an understanding of the offering as a time to respond to God’s grace. The offering is to be celebrated with joy. It becomes the expression of a Christ-centered community that is Christ-like in its compassion and that intends to be led by Christ in courageous witness to the world.
Ways to Give to Knox Waterloo
- Donate securely online – Tithe.ly (Credit Card)
- Interac e-Transfer: PLEASE also email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive an income tax receipt.
- Preauthorized Debit (PACK) Form
- Stock & Securities
- Debit, MasterCard or Visa (POS terminal at Knox or email/call to arrange a donation).
- Planned Giving’s (Living Legacy)
- Life Insurance policy (Knox as beneficiary)