- This Sunday, at 10AM, we will hear John 6:1-13, John’s version of the feeding of the multitude. We will reflect together on how the Spirit comes to us on her way to someone else.
- Guest worship leaders will include: Mike Burns, Michelle Butterfield-Kocis, Reuben St. Louis, John-Peter Smit, and Tori Smit. Music will be provided by MC Pazzano singing What a Wonderful World and Allyson McHardy singing Amazing Grace. And you won’t want to miss the latest edition of The Early Show with Elspeth!
- Seating for the service on October 4 is now open at https://www.ticketor.com/knoxwaterloo
Ashfield Retirement Celebration: Sunday, September 27, 11 am – 12 noon
- Join in Brooke’s and Linda’s retirement celebrationwith special guests, music, stories and fun. Following worship will be an extended event from 11 to noon.
- Expressions of gratitude, including contributions towards a gift from the congregation, can be made to the church office in person, by mail, by phone (519) 886-4150, or e-transfer to email@example.com, indicating “Gift for Ashfields.” Please share by September 26.
- You can also share your photos and stories on the online Kudoboard greeting card at https://www.kudoboard.com/boards/ZQ0bLayg. For instructions on how to add your post to the Kudoboard, click on this link with instructions by Knox’s Sean Jackson. Please post by September 26.
- Join by livestream www.knoxwaterloo.ca.
For what are you thankful? Send Hugh some photographs! Some of these gratitude photos will be used for Thanksgiving Worship on October 11. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “Gratitude Photo” in the subject line. Please submit by October 5th.
Take a moment and pay attention to your breath. Close your eyes, and breathe in and out for a short while. Notice what breathing in feels like in your body. Notice what breathing out feels like. Remind yourself that God breathes into our lungs the breath of God’s very life.
Lead Minister, Knox Waterloo