We hope you can join us for worship on Sunday at 10AM. You can participate through livestream at www.knoxwaterloo.ca, or listen in on CKWR 98.5FM radio. The texts this week are Matthew 16:13-20 and Romans 12:9-21. The Rev. Janice Hamalainen will be assisting in worship, with musical presentations by MC Pazzano , Jessy Ernewein, and Kathy Sauve. Brianna Stewart will share in a gratitude video. We hope to “see” you there!
Knox has received a box of Presbyterian hymnals. If you would like to have a hymnal of your own, please send a message to email@example.com so we can arrange pick-up or delivery.
Copies of the daily devotional Our Daily Bread can be found in the church mailbox at the main doors if you would like to pick up a copy.
Re-opening for Worship – September 6
Seats can now be reserved for the September 6 worship service. If you have ever purchased tickets online for a concert or show, this will be a familiar process for you. If you have not, the following steps may be helpful:
- Visit www.ticketor.com/knoxwaterloo
- Begin by clicking on the small green “Tickets” box where the service is listed.
- This will bring you to a seating chart.
- The light-green coloured circles are seats which are available for reservation.
- Click on the seat(s) you wish to reserve. Please begin your selection from the end of a row if possible.
- When you have made your selection, click on “Proceed to checkout”.
- Enter your email (required). Hit enter.
- Fill in your first and last name and telephone number (required) and click on the consent box (“I am over 18 years old”).
- Click on “Checkout as Guest”.
- In the “Delivery Method” box, click on the white circle (e-Ticket).
- Click on the consent box, lower left of page.
- Click on the “Reserve” box on lower right.
- If you have done everything correctly, you will be brought to a confirmation page, and you will receive an email with important information about the service.
- You do NOT need to print off and bring your tickets; ushers will have a complete list of reservations and will seat you after screening.
If you have any difficulties with this reservation system, you may call the office during regular office hours next week to reserve seats over the phone.