Meets on the 3rd Monday of the month at 7 pm
Connecting together offers a time of connection, fun, art, and spiritual development. Mark your calendars for the upcoming gatherings:
- September 26: Spiritual Practices
- October 17: Paint Pour
- Nov 21: Knox Quilts
- Dec 12: Christmas Floral Arrangements
Join Us Every Wednesday from 11:30 am to 1 pm
Each week offers a different theme, guest speaker or performer, time of connection, and lunch.
- Oct 19: Joel Sherbino – Prison Ministry in Malawi, Painting Seeds of Hope
- Oct 26: Jay Bailey – sharing about his voyages Canada Coast to Coast on the fur trade routes by canoe
- Nov 2: Sharon Livingstone – Ageism, aging in place and age friendly communities
- Nov 9: Kevin Thomas – Remembrance Day
- Nov 16: Blair Feltmade – Climate Change
- Nov 23: Nicola Ross – Hiking in Costa Rica
- Nov 30: Joel Anthony Forget – Discovering Parks Canada Places
- Dec 7: Christmas Lunch – Food, Fellowship and Singing!
Seasonal, theological and bible studies offered by our ministers throughout the year
Advent Faith Formation Opportunity: Advent Study “What can’t wait”
Thursdays beginning Thursday, December 1st – 12 noon – for 4 weeks
- Using the art and poetry of Sanctified Art, paired with the Advent scripture readings for each week, Hugh and Courtney will offer an opportunity to engage in study, reflection, and conversation about the weekly themes of Advent.
- Please contact the office to receive a copy of the “What can’t wait” Advent Devotional.
Daughters of Christ
Meets the first Tuesday of the month at 1 pm
Meets on the 4th Wednesday of the month at 1:30 pm
Our first meeting this fall is on September 28th. New members are always welcome!