Meets on the 3rd Monday of the month at 7 pm
Connecting together offers a time of connection, fun, art, and spiritual development. Mark your calendars for the upcoming gatherings:
- Jan 16: How to Create Organized Spaces that Support Your Life
- Feb 20: Cookie Decorating Class
- Mar 20: It’s a Mystery!
- Apr 29: Retreat Day at Crieff
Join Us Every Wednesday from 11:30 am to 1 pm
Each week offers a different theme, guest speaker or performer, time of connection, and lunch.
- Feb 22: Lawrie Carter – 66 km Coastal Trail Challenge, Hong Kong
- Mar 1: Brian Paul – Supportive Housing of Waterloo – Breaking the Cycle of Homelessness
- Mar 8: David Gascoigne – Hummingbirds – Nature’s Gems
- Mar 15: Hugh Donnelly – St. Patrick’s Musical Celebration
- Mar 22: Luklia Nicolescu and Angela, Better Business Bureau – Scams!
- Mar 29: – Kathy Sauvé – 5 Practical Strategies to Be The Leader that People Want to Follow
- Apr 5 – TBA
- April 12 – Sharon Livingstone – Pathways to Aging
- Apr 19 – Sharon Secord – How Many People Does it Take to Get That Costume on Stage?
- Apr 26: Full House Brass – Music!
See you in September 2023
Seasonal, theological and bible studies offered by our ministers throughout the year
Disciples of Christ
Meets the first Tuesday of the month at 1 pm
A monthly women’s bible study. You are welcome to join us!
Meets on the 4th Wednesday of the month at 1:30 pm
New members are always welcome!