An easy and mutually beneficial way to donate to Knox.
Congregations, like families, greatly benefit from having a constant cash flow from which to cover expenses and care for members. The PACK program provides an easy way for Knox members to provide this type of support and many people find that they prefer this method of donating which is similar to the way they pay for any number of things – mortgages, insurance policies, club memberships, etc. A brief look at the mutual advantages:
Advantages to Knox members:
- Regular support of the church in the amount that you choose.
- Continued support of the church when you are away.
- Avoidance of inconvenient “catch-up” periods.
- Can reduce the number of transactions through your bank account.
Advantages to Knox congregation:
- Regular, dependable flow of contributions.
- Reduction of paperwork and bookkeeping.
The Presbyterian Church in Canada, along with several other denominations, uses a service that has been developed by the United Church in Canada. It is an efficient, well-run operation and provides pre-authorized programs to almost 150 Presbyterian congregations from across Canada. All reports received have been highly favourable.
How to sign on:
Simply obtain a brochure and Authorization Card from the Knox church office. The office has prepared a helpful document with further information which you can read by clicking here.